Malvern Health, Inc. is proud to announce that Malvern Treatment Centers opened a new state-of-the-art unit on February 24, 2021. In response to the opioid epidemic in Pennsylvania, we have continued to closely monitor the needs of individuals and families battling addiction. Additional residential substance use treatment services are needed to ensure immediate access for individuals whose treatment needs require clinically managed and/or medically monitored treatment in a 24-hour setting (ASAM 3.5 and 3.7WM).
In comparison with most traditional programs, the program will provide a unique treatment experience that incorporates the following components:
- The importance of individual diversity in which complex contributory causes and current life circumstances are understood to develop individually targeted assessments, treatment planning, interventions, and aftercare planning
- Accurately assessing and delivering targeted interventions based on the patient’s motivational level, psychiatric condition, and readiness for change
- Evidenced-based treatment approaches
- Education about and integration of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) options for individuals with an Opiate use Disorder
- Focus on working with the patient’s present and future situation, resources, and strengths, with a focus on maintaining a solution-oriented approach
- Well-integrated Relapse Prevention strategies to optimize successful post-treatment recovery through tailored interventions with formal and informal aftercare planning and support system linkage
- A trauma-informed milieu, which includes supportive, professional staff and a peer interaction process that fosters growth
The new unit will provide inpatient treatment for up to 56 patients providing both detoxification and rehabilitation. Amenities include:
- A 27,500 square foot unit with multiple spaces for group therapy, all with natural lighting
- A large recreation room with natural light
- Semi-private rooms
- A large dining room and galley can provide meals in a COVID compliant environment
About Malvern Treatment Centers
For over 70 years, Malvern Treatment Centers (MTC) has helped individuals and families struggling with addiction. We achieve treatment success through an unrivaled dedication to clinical care and innovative treatment solutions. Malvern helps people through compassion and respect, inspiring hope and joy in recovery. We believe that holistic recovery is best served through a continuum of care. MTC currently has two residential addiction treatment services in alignment with ASAM Levels 3.5 and 3.7-WM totaling 175 beds across both locations: Malvern, Pa and Willow Grove, Pa. In addition, MTC offers a full continuum of services in alignment with ASAM Levels 2.5, 2.1, and 1 at ambulatory locations in Bethlehem and Pottstown. MTC is fully accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and fully licensed through the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) and Department of Human Services (OMHSAS).
About Malvern Heath, Inc.
Malvern Health, Inc. (MH) is one of the region’s leaders in comprehensive behavioral health treatment services. Malvern Health, Inc. employees over 700 of the most committed, qualified individuals in the chemical dependency, mental health, and education fields. Our facilities and programs are dedicated to providing person-centered, evidenced-based, and cutting-edge interventions in a wide range of inpatient and community settings. The patient and family experiences are our top priority. Malvern Health, Inc. leads Malvern Treatment Centers, Malvern Behavioral Health, Malvern Community Health Services, and Malvern Academy.
For more information about Malvern Treatment Centers, call 610-625-8376. For information about Malvern Health Inc., please visit www.malvernhealthinc.com.