Visit One of Our Addiction Inpatient Campuses
Malvern's Inpatient Program Locations
Malvern – Philadelphia
OPENED FEBRUARY 22, 2021
The new unit provides inpatient treatment for up to 56 patients providing both detoxification (14 beds) and rehabilitation (42 beds). Located in South Philadelphia, 10 minutes from the sports complex and easily accessible by I-76 and I-95 and the Jersey bridges.
This program provides a unique treatment experience that incorporates evidence-based treatment approaches, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) options, and a trauma-informed ...
Our flagship location is nestled on 8 beautiful acres in Chester County so patients can focus on recovery in a spacious, quiet, country setting. Malvern is 27 miles outside of Philadelphia and is between Paoli on the east, and Immaculata University and Exton on the west.
West Chester, Chester County’s county seat, was originally named “Turk’s Head” and had a population of 374 in 1799. Other remarkable towns in Chester County including Kennett Square, Phoenixville, Coatesvi...
Willow Grove, PA
This campus is conveniently located in Montgomery County, a northern suburb of Philadelphia that’s 13 miles outside of the city and offers comfortable surroundings within a sprawling neighborhood in Montgomery County. Willow Grove is served by the Willow Grove Interchange (exit 343) along the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 276), which connects to Pennsylvania to Route 611. Willow Grove is located in Upper Dublin Township, Abington Township and Upper Moreland Township. Willow Grove was once...Learn More Get Directions
Our residential treatment facilities offer the following primary services:
- Malvern Model Interventions
- A Medically Monitored & Extended Detox
- Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Psychiatric Services
We focus on the following areas:
- A comprehensive, customized, and continually updated treatment plan.
- Our patients are assigned a primary therapist during the detox phase of treatment. During residential, they meet individually with their therapist twice each week.
- In addition to educational lectures, our patients participate daily in three small groups: one Core Curriculum group, one Premier Program group, and one Individualized Track group.
- Programs include: Relapse Prevention, Mental Health, Chronic Pain, High-Risk Patient Program, Grief, Trauma, and Loss, Gender-Specific Program, Age-Specific Program, 12-Step Facilitation & more!
- In addition to one-on-one therapy and small groups, we offer patients a minimum of two family sessions and a full range of family education programs.
- When patients are close to transiting from treatment, we provide unique discharge planning and a full continuum of care in the form of PHP, IOP, GOP, and aftercare and alumni programs.
Daily Schedule Example
- 7:30am – Wake Up
- 7:50 to 8:20am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – Community Meeting
- 9:15am to 4:50pm – Group Therapy, Core Curriculum, Premier Programs, Group Lectures, and Specialty Workshops (with a break at 11:30am for lunch)
- 4:50 to 5:20pm – Dinner
- 5:30 to 9:30pm – Orientation Meeting, Gender-Specific Groups, 12-Step Meetings, and Reflections Meeting
- 9:30pm – Snacks and Downtime
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
Breaks are designated throughout the day